Welcome to Carolina Sports Clinic
We believe that
MOVEMENT IS LIFE!
At Carolina Sports Clinic, we are committed to providing you with personalized, comprehensive care using the latest, most innovative techniques for sports medicine. What makes Carolina Sports Clinic preferred by many patients is that evaluations and treatment protocols are evidence-based and trusted by professional athletic teams, major universities and large corporations.
Carolina Sports Clinic’s personable, caring doctors and staff treat everyone of all ages with the same high level of care, regardless of whether you are an NFL player, avid biker, have had an injury, or are someone that is simply tired of living with pain. We treat many pain conditions and injuries by combining chiropractic care with the latest techniques in sports medicine. In between your regularly scheduled doctor visits, we offer complimentary e-stim and ultrasound treatments to help you recover as quickly as possible. Since our team of specialists work together, you can be assured that we will direct you to the specific professional that will address your individual needs. This combination of care is what makes Carolina Sports Clinic a leader in Sports Chiropractic.
In addition to our rehabilitation and sports performance treatments, we also offer:
• Physical Therapy: Starting in December 2013 Carolina Sports Clinic is excited to welcome Leah Braden, physical therapist, to our medical team! Leah's background, training and expertise in physical therapy allows Carolina Sports Clinic to comprehensively treat all of your sports medicine needs in one clinic.
• Sports Massage Therapy: Anne Hitchell is a licensed massage therapist in our Blakeney office who can help relieve muscle soreness or tightness. She specializes in Thai massages to stretch and prepare your muscles for an athletic event. Your initial massage with Anne is an introductory price of only $50. Please ask at the front desk for your "First Time Massage" coupon and see what a difference this technique can make!
SPECIAL RACE PACKAGE OFFER!
Two massages, one before your race and one post-race for only $135
Call our Blakeney office to enhance your next race performance! 704-544-5303
• Personal Training: Yusuf Boyd is an athletic trainer and owner of BioMechaniks, a company that specializes in athletic training, injury recover, and injury prevention. Yusuf offers a complimentary evaluation session during which he can help identify issues that may have contributed to your injury in addition to designing a program to prevent future injury and improve your athletic performance.
• Nutritional Counseling: Our registered dietitian, Diane Lancaster, offers a complimentary 10 minute visit to help answer any of your nutrition related questions. Diane can help you with nutrition during your recovery, and with dietary plans no matter what your goals are. Whether you want to maximize your athletic performance, improve your health, or lose a few pounds, Diane can work with you.
• EPAT (Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology): Carolina Sports Clinic is the only clinic in the Charlotte area that offers EPAT, which is an advanced, FDA approved, non-invasive treatment that uses pressure waves to accelerate healing.
We invite you to look at our complete list of services and treatments by navigating through the extensive list of our services and techniques that are utilized in our clinic. Our doctors are Titleist Performance Institute certified, which means at Carolina Sports Clinic you receive treatment from medical professionals who are an authority on golf health fitness, junior development, biomechanics, and coaching education! Our goal is to combine chiropractic, soft tissue mobilization, rehabilitation and education to eliminate your symptoms and restore full function to get you back to the active lifestyle that you enjoy.
Contact our office today to get started on the path to the pain free, healthy, active life style that you deserve! Movement is Life!